Sunday, September 25, 2011

THEIR MAN MITCH

Let me see if I got this all straight, Repub Movers & Shakers come to Indiana and talk at length with Our Man Mitch, after which, My Man Mitch sez, my wife doesn't want the stress and strain of saving our country from certain destruction, so I'm will not be a candidate for President of the good old US of A. Instead, Governator Mitch sez, he was elected by the good folks of Indiana to save Indiana from complete ruin and he just wants to finish the job, so no time for National politics.


Still with me here?


While none of us was a fly on the wall when the Repub Movers & Shakers had their sit-down with Their Man Mitch, one can only assume they were not discussing what would be the latest deep-fried concoction at the Indiana State Fair. Perhaps, I'm just saying, they were (wait for it).............. developing a strategy to have Reluctant Man Mitch drafted as a savior of the Republic when all of the current Repub Yahoo candidates had beat the crap out of each other to an extent that none of them could be elected dog catcher, let alone President.


Problem is that none-candidate, Reluctant Man Mitch, would have to have to state his National Political positions without the messy primary food fight thing. What to do, what to do. Wait, I know, he, National Man Mitch, can write a book to be released at just the right time and go on national TV telling everyone and everybody about how to save the Republic from ruin by trusting, of all things, the Americn People. And the book (Keeping the Republic, Saving America by Trusting Americans) can't be about his being born in Pennsylvania and his developing childhood days in Tennessee and Georigia before coming to Indiana when he was 11 years old which allowed him to develope that good old Indiana work ethic and stern regard for the truth. Oh no, it would be about, golly, National Political Positions.


I am so giddy with anticipation that I can hardly wait to see how the Repub Movers & Shakers will wamp-up the Draft "America's Man Mitch" campaign to save the Republic at just the right time to get Reluctant Man Mitch the Repub nomination for President. I sure hope Mrs. Mitch doesn't catch on to what's going on, because if she does, she is really going to be some kind of Indiana mad.


But then again, I could be wrong about all of this. But I bet my cut of the Stimulas Package that I'm more right than wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment